Is it time to upgrade your mechanical thermostat? Definitely.
What to choose? What to choose? Should you get a non-programmable, programmable, or wireless thermostat? We know cost is a big consideration when choosing your air conditioning system, included in that cost is a thermostat. Whether you want the latest technology, a thermostat that is easy to use, or a thermostat that promotes energy savings, Tri County Air can help guide you to the best purchase for your comfort needs and budget.
Call Tri County Air at (941) 485-2222 with any questions you may have about thermostats. One of our friendly technicians will be happy to visit your home to help you decide which thermostat best suits your needs. Check out the benefits of three different types of thermostats below:
- This is the least expensive option
- Non-programmable thermostats are great for those who want to manually control the temperature setting
- Generally comes with an LED display to make it easier to see
- The simple design and functionality protects against malfunction
- The indoor temperature automatically adjusts at preset times
- Depending on the complexity of the model, temperature can be adjusted each day at specific times. In other words, if you know you'll be home one evening but not the next evening, you can set the thermostat at different temperatures for both evenings.
- It can save up to 30% on energy costs
Wireless or Wi-fi Thermostats
- Allows user to control their A/C and heating system even away from home using a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- The ability to control the temperature away from home could mean energy savings.
- Wireless thermostats are the most accurate.
- They display both indoor and outdoor conditions.
- You can choose to receive temperature and system alerts via email, text, or app notification.