What is a UV light for?
- A single, double, triple, or quadruple light (depending on the size and need of your home and A/C system) is installed in the condenser unit to give you fresher, cleaner indoor air.
What are the benefits of having a UV Light?
- Great for people with asthma or allergies because it detoxes the air
- The EPA says indoor air pollution is five times greater than outdoor air.
- UV Lights work with you existing A/C system
- UV lights are most effective at killing microbes because it is a short wave-length able to penetrate the cell walls of microorganisms and scramble their DNA.
- A UV Light can increase the longevity of your A/C system
- UV lights prevent microbial from reproducing
- It kills mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses
- It keeps coils cleaner